We are hiring!
Through digitalisation and data analytics, the FoxInsights team is already revolutionising the sales and ordering process as well as supply chains in the energy, mobility and recycling sectors in 11 European countries. Based on intelligent remote tank monitoring, we develop customer-oriented solutions that bring measurable success and create real added value - both for our partners and their customers.
We are growing – you too can grow with us as
Business Intelligence Engineer (m/f/d)
at our company location in Munich
In your role as a Business Intelligence Engineer (m/f/d) you take responsibility for our internal business intelligence tools and automations.
- Build small- to mid-size business intelligence (BI) solutions – data sets, queries, reports, dashboards, analyses – or components of larger solutions to answer business questions with data
- Write secure, stable, testable and maintainable code with minimal defects, and automate manual processes where possible
- Support our software team by defining and testing prototypes for API connectors between systems of our customers and our product and run them during test phases
- Use one or more industry analytics visualization tools (e.g. Excel, Tableau, QuickSight, MicroStrategy, PowerBI) and, as needed, statistical methods (e.g. t-test, Chi-squared) to deliver actionable insights to stakeholders
- Deploy automation scripts to servers and ensure monitoring and logging
You are convinced of our idea and want to take off together with us? We are looking forward to your application! If you have any questions about the position, please contact our HR Manager Leonie Czornik (+49 171 9300487; email@example.com).